Zoology on the table: the science, sustainability and politics of eating animals
7 November 2015 - 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sustainability Central's Distinguished Professor Graham Pyke and Professor David Booth will be discussing the following topics:
- Australia’s coastal fisheries and farmed seafood: an ecological basis for determining ‘sustainability’
- Do humans forage optimally and what does this mean for zoology on the table?
UTS #think Lectures: Endless Prosperity
COMBINING BUSINESS AND SCIENCE TO DESIGN A SUSTAINABLE WAY FORWARD TO ABUNDANCE
28 October 2015 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Professor Paul Ehrlich (SC Co-Founder);
- Dr John Hewson (SC Member);
- Distinguished Professor Graham Pyke (SC Co-Founder);
- Professor Suzanne Benn:
Sustainability Central Masterclass
To inform, inspire and activate
Pick the brains of Australian and International leaders in Sustainability in this two-day masterclass, to be held in June 2016.
Watch this space, more information coming soon!
World Environment Day Breakfast
4th June 2014
The Australian Ecosystem Science Plan
12th March 2014